[hylafax-users] Page displaced

I've been sending pages that are already in postscript format, or in
group3 or tiff format, and each and every time, the received page has
all of the data, including the tag line, displaced to the very bottom of
the page.

IOW, if I have a page with 30 lines of text, and then 30 empty lines,
(or even just a page with only 30 lines of stuff), and that page is in PS,
FAX, or TIFF format, then the received page will have many blank lines
then the tag line, and then the original text.  The last line of the
text is at the very bottom of the received image, so that when sending
the image to a printer, the last few lines may not even print.

I've been fighting this for a couple of days under hylafax 4.1.3, and
just now installed 4.1.4.  But it isn't hylafax that's causing the
problem, it's ps2fax (or for that matter tiff2fax), which comes in the
tiff package.  It insists on writing its output "bottom-justified".

--
JP