[hylafax-users] Ascii-file

Dear Sirs,

we want to fax Ascii-files with some small layout features.

We need things like bold-print, underline, expand-print and compress-print.
The Problem is, that we can't do this with keywords, in cause of changing
text.

Is it possible, an when how, to write something like esc sequence in the
ascii file, for example to start bold-print and to end bold-print?

Thank you very much!

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Best regards

S. Osse

Sven Osse