Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax for ONLY mail-merge use

Sounds like you need to use the faxcover program and use the generated
documents to pass on. I'm currently creating a little perl script to take a
csv file of fax recipient, fax no and company and create such a cover page.
It is then getted piped on to the sendfax program - you could pass this on
to whereever. Alternatively, you could set the perl up on an intranet web
server as a cgi and post the csv file from a windows box to have the linux
box do the work.

I'll post the script when it's finished and tested - it's very simple
though.