Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty

Hi,

are you running in runlevel 2 or 3, or maybe another one like 5?
Tried giving /dev/ttyS0 instead of ttyS0 ?
No other entry starting with t0: in inittab?

HTH,

Stefan

--
% Stefan Hegny            ;                      hydrografix Consulting GmbH %
% Oberlindau 80-82        ;                     mailto:hegny@hydrografix.com %