[hylafax-users] DID Routing in Hylafax

Hi All,

We’re currently working on a DID routing solution for our fax to email product, and therefore investigating the Hylafax Source Code.

We are using a Digi Datafire RAS in Class 2.0 mode and passing the AT#CID=10 command to get it to report the CID and DID which it is doing.

Unfortunately HylaFAX is not recognising this information and instead it turns up in the Model string reported to the syslog and saved into the tiff image. Does anyone know where abouts in the source code the model information is read?

Oct  7 13:44:06 xx FaxGetty[16673]: MODEM DIGI INTERNATIONAL RAS modem 56000/V80006691_K4-K56_DS
Oct  7
13:45:31 xx FaxGetty[16673]: MODEM RING NDID=xxxxxxx NMBR=xxxxxxxx DIGI INTERNATIONAL RAS modem 56000/V80006691_K4-K56_DS

As you can see it seems to overwrite the modem information with the DID info.

We will be posting this information when it is discovered in easy to read format, to facilitate other people routing faxes based on the inbound called number.

I would rather not have to search through the whole code for this bit, so any tips would help everyone.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

John Martin

Phone:   08707539008