Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-users]

Am Son, 06 Okt 2002 09:40:11 vlad www.vlad-online.de" Sie:
> Hello,
>
> With Hylafax I can send faxmesseges, but the faxserver does not act when I
send a messege on it. I modificate the file /etc/inittab

> # fax getty (hylafax)
>    mo:35:respawn:/usr/lib/fax/faxgetty /dev/modem

Use ttyS(0-3) depending on your modem configuration ( and change the
modem dialer to the same device..)

Look for the right location/path to the faxgetty (which faxgetty).
faxgetty could also be under /usr/local/lib or elsewhere. Here on my
debian potato it is found under /usr/local/sbin/.

Try sendfax directly  from the server and look  what happens .
( I had some similar problems  a few months ago !)

Look for server status with faxstat -srv|more after delivering a fax to
the server.

Look  for  errors in the logfile and send it to the list .

> have you a tip for me?
>
> Sorry for my english knowledge. Do you have any mailingslist in German or
Russian?

> vlad.

Greetings form Austria/salzburg

VLAD