Re: [hylafax-users] Conexant HSF PCI Modem

Try searching for CAPI for Hylafax if this modem is CAPI compliant.

Chris.

  _____

Chris Parsons ( chrisp@infotec.com.au <mailto://chrisp@infotec.com.au> )
IT Development

InfoTec Communications Pty Ltd       	http://www.infotec.com.au
Info Numbers Australia
http://www.infonumbers.com.au

A Telstra / State Government Small Business Award Winner

Infotec <http://www.infotec.com.au>

  _____

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and
contains information is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy
the contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you
in error, please delete this email and any copies or links to
this email completely and immediately from your system.