Re: [hylafax-users] RelayFax Client questioins

Tom Rymes wrote:
>                         Anyway, This is a killer client for all I can
> tell. it works, which is more than I can say for the other Win32
> clients....seems more seamless and stable by any means.

Really? I have not tried that client,I guess I had better... Have you
tried whfc? I have been using it for a few years now and have no serious
complaints. Granted, I have a rather low volume of outbound faxes and a
limited number of users, but, in my experience, it has been an install it
and forget about it sort of product.

-stacy

--
If they keep lowering education standards and raising the price of
gasoline, there are going to be a lot of stupid people walking around.

Stacy Millions                                       stacy@millions.ca
Millions Consulting Limited