Re: [hylafax-users] faxstat

* Jay R. Ashworth <jra@baylink.com> [020927 10:12]:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 10:09:15AM -0400, Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
> > If you have the watch command:
> >
> > watch -n 1 faxstat -i
>
> Does that handle, like, curses and repainting the screen intelligently,
> and stuff?  RPM?

Well, try it ;-)

It doesn't handle stderr verry well, (but you can get around that).

It handles everything I give it, but I've never tried to use it for
rpm stuff...  What type of rpm command to you want to loope and view?

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,

PGP signature

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions