Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Routing Case Device = x email y and then print to z. SOLVED

On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 04:36  PM, Paul Kraus wrote:

> I solved this. The correct syntax was to remove the SENDTO= for the
> print command.
>
> case "DEVICE" in
> 	ttySx)
> 		FILETYPE=PDF;
> 		SENDTO=PERSON@COMPANY.COM;
> 		/usr/sbin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lp -dpkraus;;
> 	ttySx)
> Esac

Paul,

What exactly are you doing with this? (I'm asking b/c I want to learn,
not help, unfortunately)  Does this print faxes received on ttySx and
email them to person@company.com? If I wanted, could I put the
following?

case "DEVICE" in
	ttySx)
		FILETYPE=PDF;
		SENDTO=PERSON@COMPANY.COM;
	ttySx)
	ttySy)
		/usr/sbin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lp -dpkraus;;
	ttySy)
Esac

Assuming this would send all faxes rec'd on ttySx to person@company.com
and print all faxes rec'd on ttySy.

just trying to strech my mind a bit with the whole HylaFAX thing...

Tom