[hylafax-users] Hylafax advise before install

Dear Hylafax users!

I would like to install the Hylafax on my server but before I do it I would
like check that it can solve the following situation:
I have two fax numbers 111111; 55555
Both numbers are attached(routed) to the one ISDN fax modem
When fax is coming to number 111111 it should be sent to email1 but when fax is
coming to fax number 55555 (please note both numbers use only one modem!) it
should be routed(sent) to email2!

Does Hylafax solve this problem?
If yes, then great!!!
If not, does anybody have some suggestions?

Thank you in advance for
advise!