[hylafax-users] smbfax problems

Anyone have any experience with smbfax? I haven't e-mailed the athor
yet, but i figure s/he might be on the list anyway.

I installed according to instructions, substituting '/var/www/cgi-bin'
for '/usr/local/cgi-bin-ssl' Including editing the smbfax-html.c file.
I also made a soft link '/usr/bin/faxstat' that points to
'/usr/local/bin/faxstat' after perusing the smbfax.log which indicated
it couldn't find faxstat there. (line 123 of smbfax)

Anyway, now root is getting e-mail errors with the following info:

 > From MAILER-DAEMON Tue Sep 24 10:55:12 2002
 > Date: 24 Sep 2002 10:55:12 -0400
 > From: Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON@dhcppc2>
 > Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

[--SNIP--]

 > The original message was received at Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:49:09 -0400
 > from localhost
 > with id g8OEn9608925

 > <trymes@otc.isu.edu>
 >     (reason: 550 5.1.1 <trymes@otc.isu.edu>... User unknown)

Where do I change this? Obviously this is a default that is trying to
send e-mails for smbfax to username@ otc.isu.edu, which isn't my
address.

[--SNIP--]

 > Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:49:04 -0400
 > From: trymes@otc.isu.edu
 > To: trymes@otc.isu.edu
 > Subject:  Complete your FAX
 >

 > Open the following web link to complete your fax:
 >
 > https://otc.isu.edu/cgi-bin-ssl/fax/smbfax-html?ID=trymes89211rmLva

Also, this is screwy, because the web address shouldn't be on the
otc.isu.edu server. (It ought to be on localhost, or whatever.

Any help appreciated, as this is the most promising Windows client I
have yet to find. Cypheus consitently quits complaining of an incorrect
user/pass, regardless of what i do to my hosts.hfaxd. Also, WHFC seems
to be freezing as soon as it logs on to the HylaFAX server. w2hfc fails
on me with an unexpected error, too. ugh. Probably my fault, but
still....

Thank you,

Tom