[hylafax-users] Question about DateFormat

Title: Question about DateFormat

Question about DateFormat

In the heading of sent fax the date format shows like this:
Mon Sep 23 15:39:17 2002

This is the same format as the command "date" gives

        # date
        Mon Sep 23 15:39:17 CEST 2002

Is it possible to change this?

If it's possible I want the Norwegian format:

        # date "+%d%m%Y %H:%M"
        23092002 15:39

Is it possible to do the same with the date format in the xferfaxlog?

In the documentation I was able to find something about "strftime", but I can't manage how to change this.
We don't use cover pages.

I did also find something about this in the TagLineFormat, but nothing about how to change the DateFormat.

What am I missing?

Regards atle

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions