[hylafax-users] Am i being ignored?

I've sent 2 queries to the list for further assistance with
QualifyCID whereby the logs are saying the calls are rejected
but, the faxes are still being accepted by hylafax.  The subject
of these messages are;

"QualifyCID -and- HylaFAX Version 4.1"

If there's something I'm leaving out of those messages or, if
there's something that's obvious to you-all that apparently is
not obvious to me, please point this out.  :-)  I'd really like
to fix this QualifyCID issue I'm involved with.

Thanks.