[hylafax-users] No response to EOP repeated 3 times

Hi,

We use Hylafax 4.1-1rh7 on Redhat linux 7.2. The modem is Multitech.

The attempts to send fax to one of our clients always fail.
The error message in the "xferfaxlog" file is :
"No response to EOP repeated 3 times giving up after 3 attempts to send
fax page"
We have problems sending fax only to this client. Faxes to other clients
are transmited without errors.

Has anyone else had the same problem?
Is there any solution?

Milen