Re: [hylafax-users] MPS Response problems (follow up)

Lee.

Thanks for your explanation!  It was extremely helpful.

I actually had not come across these errors until this one number in
Germany.  I may be tempted to try again at some time, but from what you
have just pointed out, there appears to be no gain by my using 2.0 versus
1... so therefore I will stick to class 1.

I luckily do not have a huge flow of traffic in/out of my modem, so
hopefully the timing issues will not crop up often.

Sunil

p.s.  Thanks again!!!!  I am psyched at how well hylafax is working for
me.  Plus it is a lot of fun to tinker around with!