[hylafax-users] Thinking of moving from efax to hylafax

Hi All,

We are currently using efax over two Digi/Patton RAS 60 PE2 cards and apart from the usual driver lock up problem, one of the main issues is that we are having problems receiving multiple pages. I want to utilise a fax to email facility, but unfortunately with all these problems it’s a bit useless.

I’m about to download Hylafax and run some tests, but it’s probably gonna be a bit difficult as the boxes the cards are in are live. So any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone use these cards with Hylafax and are there any issues I should be aware of?

Many thanks to you all

Regards,

John Martin

Phone:   08707539008