Re: [hylafax-users] Need a little help about admin configuration.

Check out the man page for 'faxadduser', that should answer your question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lyubomir Pashov
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Sent: 8/28/02 6:00 AM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Need a little help about admin configuration.

Hello,
I have already installed HylaFAX, but I think I had not set it up
properly
:-(
I have no permission for reading (or deleting) the incoming faxes (from
the
/recvq directory) from outside clients (I'm trying to use the
gnu.hylafax
package for this purpose).

Could anybody tell me how may I set up the HylaFAX admin password?
What tool should I use?  (Maybe I should use the 'faxsetup' tool, but
how?)

Best regards:
Lyubomir.

P.S.
When I have read the HylaFAX documentation (from the WEB site) I
noticed,
that adding of new users is done by telnet, but if having administrative
rights. But what about, when I don't know what password is set about it
initially?