[hylafax-users] Looking for working DID/DNIS solution

We've just installed HylaFAX and only have it working from the Linux
command line right now.  But... you may be able to arrange a 3 inbound
DID/DNIS solution on one line by utilizing Distinctive Ring Detection.

Usually you can get up to 3 numbers from your dial-tone provider that
ring through on the same line, but with different ring patterns.

But, again... I'm in the infancy state of implementing HylaFAX.  I'm
hoping to utilize this same solution.

Gerard Louviere (glouviere@camtel.net)