[hylafax-users] Fax2mail and Mail2fax

Hi everybody,

I would like to configure this configuration :

We have got several fax number (one number for each user), but only one
line arriving to the phone switch. This switch forward all the fax to a
Linux Box with a modem. And the LinuxBox have to dispatch the incoming
fax to the specific mailbox in function of the recipient fax number !

And for the outgoing fax, the LinuxBox have to set the sender fax Number
in function of the sender mail address.

Is it possible to do that and if yes, HOW ?

Thank you,

Raphaël