[hylafax-users] WHFC with Coverpage

[Resent in plain text]

Ok, I've been tearing hair out for long enough so I'm going to ask for help.

Hylafax 4.1 on FreeBSD 4.5
WHFC 1.0.8 (although I see there is a 1.0.9 out recently that I may try)

I generate a coverpage using the unix utility, put it on the windows (2000)
client
and tell whfc that is my coverpage.

It works fine except that the details put in the dialog box when sending the
fax
are never substituted on the coverpage.

So the questions are:

1) Is it possible to update the To, From etc on the fly when sending the
job?

2) If so, umm, help!

Thanks, Alex