Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and FoIP

Yes, I am using t38modem from the OpenH323 project with Hylafax.
Basically, t38modem emulates a class 1 modem, and then an H323 call is placed to a Cisco gateway. The call then goes through the PSTN to a regular fax machine. Works great.
If you need any config advice, feel free to ask me (or Vyacheslav Frolov, the t38modem developer). You'll have to download PWLib and OpenH323 libs, and then t38modem software (everything is available from www.openh323.org).
Regards,
Alex