[hylafax-users] Hylafax and Multi i/o cards

I have ( i will have ) the following setup. A linux box with stallion easy i/o
64 install. I would like to use my linux as a FAX gateway ( in + out ) . I
found a document that describes the "redirection" of incoming faxes to e-mail
addresses though file "/etc/FaxDispatch" using the "device" parameter. I have
the following questions :
 1. First , does hylafax works with the Stallion i/o card ?
 2. After installing the stallion card , should i run the faxmodem ( i think )
again and again until i configure all the modems to the card?
 3. The modems plug to the card will be initialize from the hylafax software?
How can hylafax initialize all the modems install to the system OR the stallion
should do this ?
 4. Do i have to change any setting in order hylafax to regognize more than one
input devices ?

Thanks in advanced,
Cotsios