[hylafax-users] Need some ISDN help...

Hello,

I hope someone can help me to solve my problem. First of all, I am new to Hylafax and my english is not so good. Please excuse the mistakes I'm going to make ;-)
I have a Teles 16.3 ISDN Card and I want to recieve a fax. ISDN hardware is set up properly but the faxgetty doesn't bind to the ISDN device.

/usr/lib/fax/faxgetty -d /dev/ttyI0

It says : Cannot initialize the modem.

I know, my ISDN card is no modem but is there a way to solve this problem ? Perhaps the CAPI2.0 driver from AVM ?

Thanks for your help,
Dennis Klein

System Info :

SuSE 7 Enterprise Server