[hylafax-users] Overlapping:

I'm having problems with the .tiff images that hylafax is creating.  The
text is overlapping when I send faxes from WHFC and the cmd line (using
faxsend -d and /path/to/file).  I have tried changing printer drivers within
WHFC and still no progress.  The only thing that will send properly is say,
sendfax -d (number) >EOF
text written here ^D

The text created on the cmd line prints fine at the receiver fax.  I've been
on this problem for weeks now and seem to be going nowhere.  BTW, the modem
is set up as a Class 1.  Thanks!

Joe W. Guy, Jr.
Information Systems Manager
MCP, A+, Network+