[hylafax-users] strange behavior...

Title: strange behavior...

dear all,

I have set up hylafax on Redhat 7.2 and i am using US Robotics 33.6 faxmodem
I try to send a fax (sendfax -n -d 123456 file)
after a while, a confirmation mail is received and it told me that the fax is sent successfully.
However, the fax cannot be received in the destination. (i am pretty sure that the fax machine is working properly in the destination side).

Please help...

After that i tried to send 2 more faxes (to different destination), the same situation occured.
Then i tried to send another fax, this time the hylafax system doesn't have any response. no fax is preparing to send out.

strange...
Please help...

Thanks
Lui