[hylafax-users] invalidfont in findfont - where is the font location?

Hi, greeting,

Hylafax server was upgraded from 4.1.1 to 4.1.3, but I met a problem that
didn't happened before.

Error: invalidfont in findfont

I have checked the FAQ and knew that it may caused by mis-allocation of
ghostscript fonts, but I didn't change the font default location while the
ghostscript font was installed. (ghostscript-fonts-5.50-3.noarch.rpm was
installed)

It's appreciated that if someone can tell me what's the exact location of
ghostscript font by default installation.

system details:
OS: Linux 7.1 SeaWolf
Hylfax server: 4.1.3
ghostscript: 6.53