[hylafax-users] Looking for working DID/DNIS solution

I'm looking for further help in getting inbound DID or DNIS routing working, CallerID is not enough .  We have v-4.1.2 running on RH7.3, outbound works fine, inbound with limited routing works fine.  We do not need huge volume.  I am only looking at 2-4 inbound lines and 2-4 outbound lines, and have an extremely tight budget which may mean DID/DNIS is not going to be an option.

In trying to handle DID or DNIS with our phone equipment I am left with only these options (I think):
1. Purchase an analog modem that can handle DID. (4 port = $2-3000)
2. Purchase a board for our phone switch to provide ISDN lines and purchase ISDN modem(s) or more expensive equipment to bring in DNIS supplied by our switch. (Card = $1500 + 4 modems = $1000)

I guess I'm looking for people that actually have something working and that can tell me what hardware they have and what configuration issues they resolved to get things going.  I want to make sure of a working implementation with an exact description of hardware before I purchase anything needed to complete our project.  Lee, your responses have been very helpful so if you have these answers, or know of another solution in the same price range or less, by all means educate me.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Tim Price
Customer Service/Information Services
Love Box Company