Re: [hylafax-users] Uninstalling HylaFAX

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 02:24, Pedro Rocadas wrote:
> --- Joseph <syscon@telusplanet.net> wrote:
> > I've found Mandrake Hylafax.rpm but I've already
> > installed the one I
> > downloaded from www.hylafax.org.
> >
> > What files and directory do I need to remove to
> > uninstall the Hylafax?
> > I would like to install the rpm one.
> >
> > Joseph
>
> Errr, the rpm from hylafax.org is working? If so, why
> bother changing? ;-)

I have originally install the HylaFAX from tar.gz file and I still have
a problem with my external modem: US Robotics Courier HST w/Fax .

I would like to remove it completely and start it from scratch with
Mandrake HylaFAX.RPM

I can not seem to remove all the files to clean it up.

Joseph