[hylafax-users] Fax machine doesn't receive fax from windows clients

I can send faxes via a local program, Ksendfax, but I cannot do it remotely
via a windows based client. I have tried WHFC and Cypheus.  The document is
sent to the hylafax server and then the modem dials and the fax machine says
"RECEIVING..." and after about 30 seconds, the fax machine goes back into
it's idle state.

the attached files in the BZIP2 TAR archive are:
config.ttyS2: my modem configuration file
c00000040: the log of a failed fax transfer via WHFC
c00000014: the log of a successful fax transfer

I am running Linux Mandrake 8.2 with Hylafax 4.1.

Does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks,
Gordon Hollenbeck

 "I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure."
Gordon Hollenbeck | Email: ghollenbeck@NOSPAMmurtos.com
AKA: Thrawn      / Jabber: gordon1986@jabber.com
ICQ: 60306035   / MSN: ghollenbeck1986@NOSPAMhotmail.com
   Phoenix Online           Open Souce, 3D, MMORPG
   The Next Wave              Looking for web host
      http://www.murtos.com/po/

files.tar.bz2

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions