Re: [hylafax-users] Graphical front-end to use with Hylafax

--- Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank@paradigm-omega.com>
wrote:
> On Sunday 04 August 2002 06:39 pm, Josh Welch wrote:
>
> | If you're looking for a windows client, we use
> WHFC. It works really well
> | on Win9x, there's a little quirk with Win2k where
> you need to keep an
> | instance running in the task bar. It's on the
> links page of the website, as
> | well as Cypheus and a couple others.
> |
> | Josh
> |
> I should have mentioned that they are all Linux
> boxesl  Saw links to several,
> but figured I'd try to get some opinions as to what
> was best.
> --

You use hylafax in every machine?? Well, there is some
gui clients for hylafax in linux. Kfax, Gfax... If you
are using StarOffice/OpenOffice you can create a
"faxprinter" to fax any file from the suite. with KDE
3.0(?) there is now an app where you define a
"faxprinter" too.
A sumary of *nix clients fro hylafax can be found
here: http://www.hylafax.org/howto/faxing.php#ss5.1