Re: [hylafax-users] tiff library

Hi Joseph,

> I got the following error when trying to "./configure" hylafax on
> Mandrake 8.2

I think nearly everybody get that error and it is IMO (im relative new on this list)
one of the mosted answered question. The error mostly occur while the script
forgot to include the zlib: Try the following:

./configure --with-LIBTIFF="-ltiff -lz"
./configure --with-LIBTIFF="-ltiff -lz -ljpeg"
./configure --with-LIBTIFF="-ltiff -lz -ljpeg -lm"

This should work.

I think the gurus are tired to answer this question, so we newbies must do
it now ;-)).

Best wishes,

Carsten Breuer

Keiner