[hylafax-users] faxaddmodem errors

What is causing this?  This didn't happen previously and I've done a
make distclean, removed /var/spool/hylafax, and reinstalled.

HylaFAX-4.1.3 on Solaris Sparc 8 (SunBlade)

-Patrick Price

#faxaddmodem cua/a

<text removed here>

Are these ok [yes]?

Now we are going to probe the tty port to figure out the type
of modem that is attached.  This takes a few seconds, so be patient.
Note that if you do not have the modem cabled to the port, or the
modem is turned off, this may hang (just go and cable up the modem
or turn it on, or whatever).

Probing for best speed to talk to modem: 38400 OK.

/usr/5bin/grep: illegal option -- E
Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .
/usr/5bin/grep: illegal option -- E
Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .
/usr/5bin/grep: illegal option -- E
Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .
/usr/5bin/grep: illegal option -- E
Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .
/usr/5bin/grep: illegal option -- E
Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .
The result of the AT+FCLASS=? command was:

ATQ0V1E1
OK
AT+FCLASS=?
+FCLASS=0,2