Re: [hylafax-users] USR external modem problem.

On 2002.07.25 11:02 Erick Arturo Perez Huemer wrote:
> Sirs, we are trying to chase a problem with an external 56k data/fax USR
> modem. I can received fax properly. But when I send a fax, the fax gets
> sent ok but then the modem does not return to "answer" mode and I must
> turn off/on the modem manually to get reset back to answer mode.

Don't you just love USR modems?  It's not returning to answer mode because
faxgetty cannot initialize the modem.  If you wait long enough you'll
probably see "wedged" error messages sent to FaxMaster.

Turn up ServerTracing to 0xFFF and send the FaxGetty entries from the
server log from the end of the FaxSend up until you have to power-cycle
the modem.