Re: [hylafax-users] Just getting it to compile.....

Can you tell me what version of the developer's tools you were using, or
some details to assist in "getting the installation right?" Did you just
pop everything out of the boxes and do a clean install or was there
something that assisted in making it "no problem."

Thanks for your help, it is a little bit frustrating not to see version
details or any other requirements as part of the install instructions,
especially when I starting from a platform that is so tied to specific
version of precompiled tools.

-Logan