Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX and MS fonts

I tried using samba fax printer but, like you, I haven't been able to
come up with better results although this is good choice (for plain text
document at least ). When I configured Samba Fax Printer, some of the
tables were not displayed correctly. And documents with graphics were
not able to display good. I suggest using WHFC. It had great results.
I'm kind of using it myself. Try it.

-Mikeski