[hylafax-users] Automated Phone Systems..

I know this is completely off topic, please respond offline if possible
(unless you think the group would be interested)...

Are there any open source automated phone systems out there like hylafax
for faxing?  I figured some of you might be in more arena's than just
faxing and have some suggestions...

Nothing fancy, just something that people can call and pick 1,2,3 and then
hit an order number and then pick 1,2,3 again...

Anyone know of anything? Anyone want to start one if there isn't? :)

jason