[hylafax-users] HylaFAX on HP-UX-11

Hi,

Is there anybody out there as crazy as me who attempted to build the
hylafax-4.1.2 on a HP-UX 11.11 (I think), the latest HPfui^W-UX.
I'm away from this machine (and I really enjoy it) so I'm not sure
about the version name.
Any success stories?
The story of my attempts to compile it with different compilers
would be quite long. Maybe even longer than the header part
we are receiving in every message to this list ;-)

I would be really thankful for any hints, as it looks like I choose
wrong SW as an example to prove to our management that the Open Source
Software is the way to go. I couldn't choose the OS though.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Chris

--