[hylafax-users] Newbie, HylaFax-4.1.2, YellowDog-2.1, SendFax, & Multiple Files?

Hi,

I'm brand new here, so please forgive me if I ask my question badly.

Sendfax fails when I pass it multiple files, using a command like:

$> sendfax -f bob@keyengine.com -n -d 1-540-231-1111 /outbox/file1.ps
/outbox/file2.ps

The stdout error meesage is:
/outbox/file1.ps /outbox/file2.ps: Can not open file

I am able to fax either file by itself with sendfax, but not with both
are listed in the command.

The sendfax man page explicitly indicates that multiple files can be
listed, as shown in the snip below:

>         SYNOPSIS
>
>     *sendfax* [ /options/ ] [ /files/... ]
>

>         DESCRIPTION
>
>     /sendfax/ submits one or more facsimile transmission requests to a
>     /Hyla//FAX/ facsimile server. ......
>
>     Facsimile are made from the concatenation of a cover page (see
>     below) and one or more files specified on the command line....

I've compiled HylaFAX 4.1.2 on a Mac G3 (Blue & White, with internal
Apple 56K modem) running YellowDog Linux (v2.1; almost the latest
version). No other problems with HylaFAX have been noticed  yet  ;)!

I've checked the man pages, FAQs, and mailing lists, but I'm really
stuck. I'd very much appreciate any help.

Many thanks!
Bob