[hylafax-users] Q: username/password for faxstat

Hi,

After several years I'm back to using HylaFAX, well, I'm trying to.
I don't seem to be able to find anything about it in the documentation.
Is there a way to tell 'faxstat' which username is should use to
for authentication with hfaxd?
I tried '-h user@faxhost' which was accepted and connection was made
to the right host, the 'user' bit was ignored though.
In other words it looks like always sends username of the user who
runs the command.
I would be very thankful for any hints/pointer.
I tried the source and failed, I don't speek C++.

Regards,
Chris
--

Chris Osicki osk@osk.ch