Re: [hylafax-users] Faxrcvd not getting CID info

Quoting Josh Welch <jwelch@buffalowildwings.com>:

> I just upgraded to 4.1.2 from 4.1rc2 via the rpm from the ftp site and I
> am pleased to say that things seem to be working well now. Had one minor
> issue with the upgrade in that faxrcvd initially kept tanking as a result
> of not getting any CID info passed to it by faxgetty, faxrcvd was looking
> for 6 arguments, getting 4. Since I'm not using CID I just altered faxrcvd
> slightly, no big deal.

You didn't restart faxgetty after the upgrade and are still running the old
version... AFAIK, the rpm doesn't do it for you. Doesn't it tell you to do
it though? (And it has been discussed on the mailing list already) :)

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net