Re: [hylafax-users] DID/DNIS

--- aef <gaussian.com!aefrisch@gaussian.com> wrote:
> Having heard nothing from anyone so far, I suspect I
> forgot to ask that
> list (I'm not a
> member). Thanks.

Because DID/DNIS was asked before, alot, and answered
alot too. From 4.1.1 release or 4.1.2, not sure right
now, a patch from Yan Seiner is included in HylaFAX
wich support DID/DNIS. A quick search here
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/index.php for words
DID/DNIS Yan Seiner will result with the bests posts
for DID/DNIS. And yesterday, GMT time, someone asked
in the mailling list about the meanning of DID/DNIS,
wich got an interesting answer from Jay Ashworth, a
nice read by the way, here
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-07/msg00118.php.
I think it's a good idea to follow the posts in the
mailling list, we can learn everyday with the problems
of others and hey, get answers from our problems too. Cheers.