[hylafax-users] Problem compiling hfaxd, v4.1.2 (OldProtocol.c++)

OldProtocol.c++:764:17: pasting "::" and "remove" does not give a valid
preprocessing token
OldProtocol.c++:764:17: pasting "::" and "remove" does not give a valid
preprocessing token
OldProtocol.c++:770:15: pasting "::" and "kill" does not give a valid
preprocessing token
OldProtocol.c++:770:15: pasting "::" and "kill" does not give a valid
preprocessing token
make[1]: *** [OldProtocol.o] Error 1

I'm not a C++ person, just C.  Anybody here interested in figuring this
out?  The source is here:

#define  DEFINE_Op(op)                 \
void OldProtocolServer::##op##Job(const char* tag)    \
    { applyToJob(tag, fxQUOTE(op), &OldProtocolServer::do##op); }\
void OldProtocolServer::##op##JobGroup(const char* tag)     \
    { applyToJobGroup(tag, fxQUOTE(op), &OldProtocolServer::do##op); }

void
OldProtocolServer::doremove(Job& job, const char*)
{
    reallyRemoveJob("remove", job);
}
DEFINE_Op(remove)

void
OldProtocolServer::dokill(Job& job, const char*)
{
    reallyRemoveJob("kill", job);
}
DEFINE_Op(kill)

Please cc: me, I'm not on the lists.
David

--
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML.  It's up to
you. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any email that you send me nor am