Re: [hylafax-users] Most recommend modem?

  <emails on ISA Multitechs snipped>

On the topic of MultiTech, I've also been happy with mine. I had three
MT1932ZDX that have been working well. I just added two others, not at work
and can't remember the model. The only reason I didn't buy the 1932ZDX
models again was that I wanted some class 1 modems to play with :) The new
ones I picked up were about $100 each.
I seem to remember some info from Lee on new capabilities upcoming from
Multitech that could save long distance dollars. I am sure he will correct
me if I'm off base.

Josh