[hylafax-users] View whole fax in preview pane

I’m looking for a way to view the whole fax (or rather the upper part of the first document) in Outlook.

I want to deploy Hylafax in large amounts, but this is something where my colleagues who are testing Hylafax complaint about. Because they receive large ammounts of faxes, it takes a lot of time to open each attachment. Also when you want are searching for a perticular fax, it is better to have a quick view.

Please help me out,

Jef Horians

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions