Re: [hylafax-users] Sending a lot of faxes in a short time?

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:04:17 +0200 (MEST), Martin Oberle <moberle@gmx.de>
wrote:

>When I schedule for example 100 faxes from the command line
>with sendfax, it seems that hylafax does NOT try to send
>fax 1 to 100 and AFTER that resend the failed fax transmisions.
>It seem to be that hylafax tries to send fax 1. If it fails, hylafax
>waits *some* time an tries to resenf Fax 1. In the meantime it
>does NOT ty to send fax 2.

Actually it's more like
try 1, try 2, try 3, retry 1, try 4, retry 1
that is, it does try fax2 (unless it's for the same faxno of fax1)

If you want
try 1, try 2, try 3 .... try 100, retry 1 ...
then use "-P bulk" on sendfax command line, this will change the scheduler
behavior.

>Is there a utility which shows the queue an the faxes in it?
faxstat -sl  for faxes to be sent
faxstat -dl for sent faxes

--
giulioo@pobox.com