[hylafax-users] boot messages

Hi,

i receive a strange warning message concerning fax each time I
boot. The message reads:

-------
Starting lpdWarning - fax: sf (suppress form feeds) is ignored. Use 'ff_separator' if you want FF between job files

Warning - permissions of 'filter' are 0700, not 0600

Warning - 'if' filter '/var/spool/lpd/faxspool/filter' does not have execute perms

Warning - setting perms of 'if' filter '/var/spool/lpd/faxspool/filter' to '0700'
------

Since I don't see any problems with formfeed, I don't care that much
about that. But the permission thing ... I don't know. What exactly
does that mean?

ray