Re: [hylafax-users] Compiling with SunPRO C 6.2

Sean,

Thanks for the post. Next time click on the developers link on the left-hand
nav, where you will find instructions on how to file a bug in a way that the
developers see it immediately. Also, I recommed you post to hylafax-devel
and not hylafax-users.

Archives of the -devel list are done manually, and they haven't been done
recently. Rest assured, the 4.1.2 release was this year, and the archives of
THIS mailing list (hylafax-users) are current.

Incidentally, I was unable to reach you at your return address:

550 <kamath@cesa.opbu.xerox.com>... Host unknown (Name server:
smtp.cesa.opbu.xerox.com.: host not found)

Thanks!

-Darren