[hylafax-users] Fax includes blank page

Can anyone suggest a solution to a Hylafax server and ksendfax client faxing
problem.
A fax page of say an Invoice or perhaps a drawing is followed by a blank
page. I have looked at sendfax settings but am unable to find a solution. The
-n option does not have any affect. I usually create postscript files (an
invoice or drawing) and send these. They open as single pages in my file
manager (konqueror). When faxed they turn into two pages - one fax page and
one blank page.

Brian Marr