[hylafax-users] faxing ouy only the first page

Hi

we are trying to fax out multi page faxes in TIFF format.
our first problem was that converting timed out, so we sat a higher timout
for the converting process.
But when ever we send a multi paged fax, only the first page gets faxeda
and all the others are blank pages. [Ie we have 4 page tiff, so it faxes
the first page, and faxes another 3 blank pages after that].

i've tryed searching the mailing list, but didnt find anything like this.
anyone else suffered from this?

i was thinking something during the converting isnt right, but maybe im
wrong. Any ideas how to fix this?

thanks a ton,
warder